1. Steve Jobs Preferred to hear music in Vinyl than in iPod. Jobs never wanted to trade the quality for convenience and it is confirmed by Walt Mossberg of AllThingsD. For those who wonder about Vinyl, it is a common name for gramophone or phonographic record in which the music was stored in analog format.
2. Google perks for its employees includes free onsite hair cuts, Japanese Toto toilets, conference bikes, endless lap pools & so on. But the fact is, Google employees mostly will bring their clothes in to Googleplex over the weekends to do free laundry.
3. The Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin was the first investor of Facebook through his $1000, while Mark Zuckerberg designed and developed Facebook in his college dorm room. Eduardo now holds Facebook stocks worth more than $2 billion.
4. Apple Inc. recently announced the financial results for its fiscal 2012 first quarter, which ended December 31, 2012. The announcement went insane with a record quarterly net profit of $13.06 billion. This was the first time a consumer electronics company, or to be honest it is the first time a company other than Oil & Gas company enters into the list of top 20 highest quarterly earnings of all time globally.
5. Engineers are more likely to build and run companies than people’s holding MBA, research says. For detailed analysis look into the below report.
Latest posts by Prabakaran Santhanam (see all)
- Anna University Website Compromised By Hackers! - January 11, 2013
- TNPSC CSSE-1 (TNPSC GROUP 2) ENGLISH & TAMIL ANSWER KEY DOWNLOAD - November 8, 2012
- U.K Ministry Of Defence Website Hacked: The Whole Database From MOD Server Was Leaked - November 6, 2012